Following is GAB’s plan to help keep you and your family, our staff and the community safe. Plans include the following elements, adapted from the CDC, State and local Boards of Health and the USAG. It is a living document and plan, updated regularly.
Update June 8, 2022: Face coverings are optional for everyone and we respect everyone’s decision in regards to “wear or not to wear”.
• Staff follow the State’s Illness Policy and stay home if symptoms are present.
• Staff wash/sanitize hands frequently.
• Staff are trained on all sanitization and distancing protocols.
• The facility continues to be professionally cleaned daily with approved disinfectants and sanitizers with a deeper emphasis on surfaces.
• Air Quality is regularly monitored to ensure an exceptional Particulate Matter measurement.
• Staff will continue to regularly clean and sanitize mats & equipment throughout the day.
• Hand sanitizing dispensers are located throughout the gym.
• Multiple air circulation units that filter out bacteria and viruses continue to be employed.
• Students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
• Families and students should not enter the facility if either they have had an onset of COVID-19 illness or symptoms.
• Props are cleaned and sanitized regularly (i.e. bean bags, scarfs, etc.).
• Disinfecting sprays and wipes are positioned throughout the facility allowing for efficient wipe downs.